About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Saturday, 25 February 2012

sunday snippets

Gosford Art Gallery, in the gardens.

Me modelling my very new specs.




Knitting -I know knitting. Not crochet.

My favourite pizza- Zuchinni, boccocini, lemon and thyme.


Some pool time.

And for more sunday snippets head of to Cathy's 



8 comments:

  1. Hi There,

    What a beautiful place you live in by the looks....must be the weekend for pizza making.
    Thanks for stopping by my space too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your snippets - the garden looks wonderful and the pizza even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm knitting at the moment too! Can't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok let's try this again lol. That pizza looks amazing! And the yarn is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. snappy specks and gorgeous bush garden! I love zucchini pizza.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' the specs and you've just sold me on a whole new pizza experience...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pizza sounds SO yummy, I must make something like that. Is it your recipe?
    Luv'n the specs they look great on you, great shape, very funky!
    Wahoooo.. knit-knit-knit :D now your talking my language..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...