Why so great and grateful....?
Just had to list it all.
1.Lots of spinning.
2. Steve sold 2 furniture pieces on the weekend.
This will be going into the gallery tomorrow.
3. My "something pretty" blanket sold yesterday.
YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!
4. Managed my morning walk.
5. 2nd harvest of cucumbers.
6. Had a great morning out with a new bloggy friend. Thanks Jill.
Which also included a visit to the fab Bowerbird Project .
7. My youngest son (who is quite shy) played his first soccer match. Afterwards he told me "I thought I would be nervous but I wasn't". Very proud mum.
8. Lines on our road- hooray! Hopefully this will reduce accidents.
9. The opening of the new exhibition "Distractions" at the Ferry Artist Gallery
10. Cathy also known as Tinniegirl had a pay what you can sale.
I am a huge fan of Cathy's art. And I love that her blog allows me to get to know the artist behind the sensational art. I know she has put her heart into every piece.
So I couldn't let the great opportunity pass...
and I was exceedingly lucky to purchase "Rainmaker".
11. And the cutest till last.
Meet our new addition -GYPSY.
Always grateful, but it has been a while since blogging it and linking up to