About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Shop Update

I admit I am in love with cowls.

So continuing on with my cowl craze I have finally placed these latest creations in the MaudeandMe shop.
All are made with 100% Australian wool.

Earth
Open
Granite

and looped.  
Granite


And still to be placed in the shop (when I can take a better photo)

COWLS. Warm, cozy and stylish all in one.
And for those that have contacted me about my handspun yarn, I am working on puting some in my shop.
In the meantime this is what I am currently spinning.


4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way, I love them too and to make them. :) I just got some really soft yarn to make one... I like your new colors of spinning

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great.... perfect for winter! Love the colours you spinning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on to a good wicket, I reckon. I can no longer see the point of scarves - all that flapping about...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great Trudi and I really love the neutral colours too. I've never tried making one of these before but they look so nice and cosy for winter and much more practical than a scarf. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words:) I promise I won't be gone for too long. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...