About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

My creative space and the Spinning Tour





Couldn't resist crochet with some of my hand spun yarn. Still left a skein for the festival.



This coming week I'm on a bit of spinning tour!
Friday I'll be at the Ferry Artist Gallery in Wisemans Ferry.
And Tuesday I'll be in at a way cool shop The Bower Bird Project.
 I will have my spinning wheel in action , so come see and have a chat if you are in the area.
More creative peeps over here



7 comments:

  1. such pretty coloured wool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely wool... love the scarf/cowl? I wish I could come and see you in spining action :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you spin your own yarn:) Beautiful colours:) Have fun this weekend. Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect weather for some crochet and a new scarf/cowl or two.......

    Lovely wool ,reminds me of strawberries and cream swirled together....yum.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous wool and it looks so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is that ...you clever thing...have a fun time touring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Really truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...