About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Thursday, 10 May 2012

My creative space


Where is the time going?!
I know I am spending a lot of time getting ready for the Taste of Spencer Festival.
I'll have my cowls there and also the below hand spun yarns. 




Steve has been busy too for it.
Here are 2 bloodwood bench seats just waiting for the final finish.




If you want more details about anything that takes your fancy please email me at maudeandme@bigpond.com .

Have you checked out the new home for ourcreativespaces.

Until next time, stay safe and happy.


3 comments:

  1. That yarn looks just lovely! Beautiful bench seats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yarn is a beautiful colour Trudi and your hubbies bench seats are fantastic I know my hubby would have lots to talk about with your hubby he loves to make things from wood too. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have both been very productive! Lovely yarn, it looks so soft :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...