About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Sunday, 6 May 2012

Taste of Spencer

Picture

Note the "spinning demo".
That's me! I'll be spinning and selling my wares.
Also there will be Steve with his beautiful chopping boards and his latest bench seats(they are being made as I write).
And I have just been told there will be bush tucker plants, handmade wooden toys, stilt walkers....and dare I say it...
MUCH MORE!


I'll be back soon with more pics of what will be up for grabs.

2 comments:

  1. I just Googled and it turns out that Spencer is quite some distance from where I live. Dammit. You spin yourself a fabulous May 20!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day! Well done to you for giving the spinning demonstration :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...