About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty world! I am proud mum to three gorgeous kids, a wife to a supportive husband, and a self confessed craft addict. I am continually inspired to create and would love to share this journey with you. My current obsession is crochet and spinning. I can be contacted at maudeandme@bigpond.com

Monday, 28 May 2012

when time has wings


Haven't even looked when I last posted some creativity, but it does seem like the finished projects are mounting high without being documented here on my blog. 
Have posted sneak peaks over here.
Loved how this hand dyed merino turned out. Does it look soft and squishy? Cause it is.


This is my "ice storm" on the wheel right now. It is a bit of merino, a bit of alpaca and a little bit of silk noil.


And of course some crocheting has been going on. Last winter you may recall I had a bit of a fingerless frenzy going on and to be honest I didn't want to go near them this year ....until I had a few requests.



A snippet of the recent festival.
 Actually real tiny snippets as the camera got forgotten about for most of the day and what photos I did take were basically crap. Here's a glimpse at the gorgeous stand Steve made for my cowls and scarves.

And some boards on the festival day.


And two more cowls, in Noro this time.

Until next time stay well and happy.




5 comments:

  1. What beautiful work you have done. Love those hand dyed yarns, especially but it is all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine there is something mighty rewarding and peaceful in creating with something you have spun......the festival looks like a fun place to have been. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost visited all of your blog posts, you did a splendid patience job. The subtle designs you made by hand it's unbelievable...
    crochet cotton

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...